Sunday, April 10, 2011

Summer Bucket List 2011

Hello boys and girls, it's me. I've been working on and looking forward to this list for a long time now... I started creating it slowly one of those restless nights that I always talk about. You know, the ones where you have the "I need to do something" and "Why am I not doing something creative right now?" thoughts come into play between those ears. The summer bucket list I have established for myself took a couple days to complete, but I did it. It's nothing fancy. It's nothing epic. It's nothing for anyone, except for me. Yes, there's some things on there that probably sound pretty pathetic, stupid, or crazy to other people, but it's not meant to entertain others. It's there to help make sure I live my summer to its fullest, and keep from saying "I'm boooorredddd..." each sunny day.

The list I have on my wall, to check off all I've done!


So here is my Summer Bucket List 2011:
~ Read at least 5 books, cover to cover
~ Do a romantic gesture
~ Treat Mom/Dad
~ Learn a new skill
~ Get a piercing and/or tattoo
~ Try a new food
~ Go skydiving or bungee jumping
~ Go to a theme or water park
~ Go somewhere new
~ See a live band
~ Volunteer at least once
~ Take a photo every day
~ Swim in a lake
~ See fireworks
~ Have an all-day movie marathon
~ Conquer a fear
~ Send a letter in the mail
~ Break a law (shhh!)
~ Act like a 5 year old
~ Go yardsaling
~ Get into better shape
~ Build a fort
~ Make something by hand
~ Go to a restaurant in the middle of the night
~ Raid a thrift store
~ Buy something ridiculous
~ Go to a big city
~ Get a makeover done
~ Create a work of art
~ Feel beautiful for a whole day
~ Dance in the rain
~ Play on a playground
~ Spend time with my sisters (XiDeltaTheta<33)
~ Dress fancy, reason or not
~ Do something memorable
~ Cast a spell
~ Wear lots of dresses
~ Party til the sun goes down
~ Save $$$
~ Finish this list in 100 days


So I only gave myself a few guidelines with this list. One. Follow the last thing on the list, 100 days. I chose from April 23rd to July 31st. So I have 13 days until I start to conquer my list. Two. If not all the things are finished, make sure to do the important ones. Three. Have fun with it, that was the whole point of this list.

Wish me luck, boys and girls. This is (hopefully) going to be a summer I never forget.

Jay.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment